Monday, July 12, 2010

What you know and what you can do.......

Bokeh 7.4.10


Maple Leaves 7.5.10


Hot in Healdsburg 7.6.10


Love that smile 07.7.10


Santa Rosa Sailing 7.8.10


Painted Lady 7.9.10


Manolo 7.10.10




Hank Aaron, Willie McCovey, Reggie Jackson and me.

Yep, me, you read that right. I have something in common with those guys. They all wore the number 44 and so do I this year.

When I completed my 365 project in the summer of 2009, I was thrilled, relieved and proud. But it did not take long to realize how much I missed it, so now I begin again, year 44, just me doing what I love and feel I should be doing, taking pictures……and if you are wondering why I would do it again. It is simple, because it makes me happy, after all the number 44 is a happy number. And who does not need a little happiness these days.

~ Know thyself means this, that you get acquainted with what you know, and what you can do. ~ Menander

So please feel free to sign up and join the journey, I will try to make it a good one.

-MJC

For more interesting facts about the number 44, check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_44

No comments:

Post a Comment